Friday 26 April 2013

Prologue to The Displodo Blog

     How has your day been so far? Awesome? Fun? Exciting? Or maybe boring and dull? Well you'd be glad to know that I have finally set up a blog! I hope that the content you find here will lighten up your day and make you want to visit our blog again! Though this blog is part of Displodo (my film production name), it will not be endless post about my films, but about any and everything you can think of, from my hobbies, day-to-day life, debates, opinions, reviews, etc, etc.


So let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself... my name is James Marcelle, I am 17 years young and live on the beautiful tropical island paradise of St. Lucia (that's a little dot in the Caribbean for my 'geographically-challenged' readers). I love film making and photography and definitely see myself doing that as a career, either that or a psychiatric / special needs teacher, quite like that too. I LOVE chocolate but am horrible deprived #ThirdWorldProblems #UsingHashTagsOnBlogger. Oh yeah and I'm a certified counselor, so don't jump until we have a quick chat ;) I have a massive phobia for giant moths, better known as Mottephobia (It's a real thing I swear) unfortunately  because butterflies look so much like moths I go into full on panic mode when I see them which can be quite embarrassing to say the least. I don't speak any other language other than English  but I do however, know some sign language which is awesome! Anyway I think I'll leave it at that, I don't want to give you too many facts about me so soon, I'll let you read my blog to find them all out.
    Hope you enjoyed reading this article! Please share, like and tweet it, and tell as many people about it as you can and I'll love you forever! Sign up to get an email subscription as to when a new article comes out, which will be next week when we talk about 'How To Survive The Caribbean'. Please comment down below any suggestions you have as to what you'll need when coming to the Caribbean! 
       

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Social Icons

    Featured Posts